17 dezembro, 2007

Who said Grey's Anatomy is not a kinda of help?

If you think that TV series like Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Sex and the City and all those US production are useless... Well... at least we can have some nice quotes from them...
But I do like them!!!!!!


MEREDITH: "I don't believe it. After all this time, and all your warnings about me sleeping with my boss, you're doing the same exact thing."
CRISTINA: "Oh, it's not the same thing."
MEREDITH: "It's the exact same!"
CRISTINA: "No, it's not. Not at all. You and McDreamy are in a relationship."
MEREDITH: "And you and Burke are in-"
CRISTINA: "Switzerland. You should go there! It's very neutral and they make very nice watches."

MEREDITH: "Hey."
DEREK: "Hey. You almost died today."
MEREDITH: "Yeah, I almost died today."
[pause]
MEREDITH: "I can't, I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was 'I'm going to die today' and I can't remember our last kiss. Which is pathetic but the last time we were together and happy... I want to be able remember that. And I can't, Derek. I can't remember."
DEREK: "I'm glad you didn't die today."
[pause]
DEREK: "It was a Thursday morning, you were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in. The one with the hole at the back of the neck. You'd just washed you hair and smelled like some kind of... flower. I was running late for surgery, you said you were going to see me later, and you lean to me, put your hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kind of like a habit. You know, like we'd do it everyday for the rest of our lives. Then you went back reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed."

MIRANDA: "Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. That's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No! Why? Because my interns are whiney. You know what will make me look happy? Having the code team staffed, having the trauma pages answered, having the weekend labs delivered and having someone down in the pit doing the sutures. No one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy I'm Mary Freaking Poppins."


CRISTINA: "We're in an elevator. That's your specialty, right? McDreamy moments in the elevator?"
DEREK: "Dr. Yang-"
CRISTINA: "You know what? For just a moment, I’m not Dr. Yang and you’re not Dr. Shepherd. You’re the guy who screwed up my friend. The guy who drove her to get a dog she can't keep, the dog she only got because her boyfriend lied to her about his wife."
DEREK: "I never lied to her."
CRISTINA: "Yes you are. You know, I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar."



MEREDITH: "I guess we're adults. The question is, when did that happen, and how do we make it stop?"

IZZIE: "I just... I just need some sex, George. You know, I just, I need sex NOW. You know what I mean?"
GEORGE: "No matter how hard you beg, I am not doing you."

Nenhum comentário: